Ok, first things first:
My measurements, today.
Weight: 146.2 lbs (66.45 k)
Bust 38 inches
Waist 36 inches
Hips 38 inches.
Hmm. When I thought I'd lost my waist, I was right!
I just previewed the DVDs, and she mentions no kids, no dogs, no cats, no kidding. she's really not kidding.
the cardio is like 30 minutes of jumping, and kicking, and little dance moves. It looks like fun.
So I tired it out.
My dog barked at me a lot. and tried to jump on me a few times (I think he thought he was dancing with me)...
HOLY PUCK, Batman. I did about the 1st 10 minutes and then was so out of breath, I had to sit down for 5... I didn't get far.
It probably doesn't help that I have an Upper Respiratory Infection. I was trying to sweat it out a little. :D
30 minutes went by. I tried to keep up with it as much as I can. Tracy tells you stay light on your feet. ...phew! Looking forward to trying that again tomorrow!
I tried the mat routine. The dogs thought that I must be on the floor for them! My black lab crawled under me and started licking my face, trying to get me to play with him. It was cute, but seriously distracted me.
So I made this blog.
See you next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment